Quick update before I get back to being tagged….
Boo’s potty training is off for now. She has had a hard week with constipation and while we finally resolved it, she now has the opposite problem. (TMI, I know). I have however picked a date (in my head) as a start date.
We decided to go away. Turns out that husband is about as big a wimp as I am when it comes to leaving Boo. We played with leaving Allie with friends, she has been dying to have a real sleep over versus taking the girls with us versus just cancelling. In the meantime a great friend offered to take both girls for the weekend. Husband figures that we can always come back if we panic (we will only be 3 hours away). We also will be warning our friend that we might change our minds between now and then!
Okay, back to the game…
You know that Facebook game of 20 questions? Well, I was “tagged” by Kristi over at Finding Ninee. Instead of 20 she had just over 50. If you are feeling you are missing something by not seeing questions 1-27 you can catch up here.
28. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer baby, with the top off the jeep! I just hope Boo’s shoes stay in this time.
29. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs
30. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE SHOE? Flip flops. Does that count, it should right?
31. WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO? Italy, African Safari, Alaska and Australia.
32. DO YOU OWN SLIPPERS? Isn’t that what socks are for?
33. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mint Chip Gellato
34. CAN YOU WHISTLE? Sadly, no
35. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE GIRL’S NAME? Aubry. I wanted to name Allie that but Husband said I needed to pick something he could spell and pronounce.
36. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE TREAT? Chocolate Lava Cake
37. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE SOUND? The Ocean
38. WHAT’S THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Spain
39. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I am the queen of useless trivia
40. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING THESE QUESTIONS? Yes, but I agreed to participate
41. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOE LACES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, which drives my husband nuts
42. WHAT DO YOU LIKE BETTER, RED OR PINK? Red, especially red heads!
43. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? an M&M
44. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Alive: Tia Passed: my Gram & GiGi
45. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Yellow because life should be bright
46. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE SONG? Hm…this is tough. Scarlet Begonias (the Buffett version when he was at Fenway Park)
47. MOUNTAIN OR BEACH? Can I have both?
48. DO YOU LIKE SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY MOVIES? I like any movie without a Disney character at this point.
49. WHAT’S IN YOUR POCKET? $1.21
50. WHO IS YOUR LOUDEST FRIEND? Kyle. He doesn’t have an indoor voice.
51. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? M&M tied with Lindor Chocolates. M&M’s are more affordable so they are currently in my desk.
52. DO YOU LIKE YOUR SHEETS? I have never had strong feelings either way on sheets.
53. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, but I am willing to sell them if needed.
54. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Apple Jacks.
54. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? No, but I try.
So the next part of the tagged game, I have to tag some of you. Be afraid, be very afraid.
Love learning more about you and your loves! Love that you have been to Spain, wear flip flops and are going away for some reconnection time!!!!!!
You have a jeep!?!?! I might just love you even more than ever! My favorite car I've ever had was a 1984 CJ7 Renegade. I drove that puppy for 11 years until the engine had to be rebuilt 3 times and then it caught on fire. Still, I kept it in my garage for 1 1/2 years hoping for a miracle. LOVED that thing. 'Twas my first-ever car purchased with my own money and already had 99,000 miles on it.
And dude. If you don't have a strong feeling about sheets, you should totally invest in some really great ones because seriously. Awesome.
Oh, and flip flops count. They have to.
Love this! <3
PS – please start bidding wars for your tonsils quite high so that those of us who still have them can make some decent money from their sale!
PPS – Go away on your trip. I know, I have the same problem and Robert and I have basically done nothing alone without Tucker but really. 3 hours and you're home.
PPPS – just wanted to type 3 PPP.
Dudette there is nothing like a jeep with the top down and Buffett blasting. Until Boo decides to throw her shoes out of the top and it crashes onto the windshield of the car behind you. I told them they shouldn't have been tailgating.
Love your responses! Will hop over and read the first part now! xo