10 Celebrities I would like to be stuck on a deserted island with:
1. Cody Lundin from Dual Survival. Let’s face it, the man can make fire and water anywhere. He will also make sure that my next celebrity has enough ingredients to keep me fed.
2. Curtis Stone. (Enough said, right?)
3. Miley Cyrus. I am thinking we can call it a Desert Island Intervention. She cannot get rescued off the island until she remembers the Hannah Montana that made her famous and allowed her to twerk.
4. Dana @kissmylist she would help with the Intervention of Miley and would ogle Curtis with me.
5. Robin Williams because who cannot have fun on a island with Mork?
6. Carole King, she could not only teach Miley how to sing but wouldn’t the campfire (built by Cody) songs be great?
7. Jose Cuervo, hello Margarita
8. Ty Pennington to make a rocking hut
9. Mark Wahlberg, just for the eye candy.
10. God. I think it would be great to be on a island with God, sipping a margarita pointing at Miley and ask:
What the heck were you thinking when you invented the twerk?
Now it’s your turn…you are on a deserted island tell me what celebrity would be stranded with you?
Definitely agree with Robin Williams although I didn't include him in my list! I already had Ellen as the comic relief character :/.
You made me think of Jimmy Buffett, too, of whom I didn't include!
You may get two comments from me but I don't see the first one…your list is awesome! And I'm not saying that just because I'm on it. Which I love, btw – I would totally hang out on an island with you. You can have Curtis, and I'll take Mark. And we'll both whip Miley into shape after having a few margaritas.
I always love your Aussie Curtis addition! As far as celebrity chefs go I prefer Jamie Oliver to Curtis .
Erik Northman. As in Alexander Skarsgaard. MMMMMMMM. Did I spell that right? Doesn't matter. Him. Oh and I'm voting Miley gets drunk and drowns on your first week. Just saying.