Two of my best-blogging buddies , Kristi and Joy, are co-hosting a hop this weekend thought up by the Considerings. It is probably the easiest one you will participate in all week. Being thankful. Come up with 10, just 10, things you are thankful for this week.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
1. I am thankful for cupcakes. Just the picture of a cupcake can make Boo squeal with delight!
2. I am thankful for Boo’s aides and teachers who took her on a field trip where they got to see her dance to the Toe Jam Puppet band.
3. I am thankful for everyone’s openness to learning about Zachary and spreading the word for his safety.
4. I am thankful for the kind words of encouragement on this blog when I have a bad day and appreciate when you laugh at my wine aerobics.
5. I am thankful that Rich Rumple is back and making me wonder about God on a toilet. I just hope he doesn’t end up in hell for it.
6. I am thankful for girls night out with my PTA friends.
7. I am thankful for the joy Allie brings me with her view on life, even if it is at my expense.
8. I am thankful that I read so many posts this week about body image. It made me realize the negative dialogue going on in my own head and out of my mouth. More importantly they made it stop.
9. I am thankful that last night was Allie’s ice cream social so I didn’t have to cook dinner.
10. I am thankful that my husband finally gave the dog a bath so he no longer smells. The dog that is. No I did not just accuse my husband of smelling. It’s Father’s Day after all.
What are you thankful for this week? Hop on over to 10 Things I am Thankful and share away!
one of the things I am thankful for is knowing you and your family ❤
Normally I don't learn article on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to take a look at and do so! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thanks, very nice post.
Feel free to visit my homepage bet angel free
HAHAH…my husband finally brushed my dog so I don't have that many dog hair tumble weeds along my floor boards.
#1. Hell yes.
And I found that all of the posts about body image were fantastic. It's weird that there were so many.
Ha to the last one “it is Father's Day after all!” I agree with Holly, even though I don't know you in real life. Hopefully, one day, I will. I'm thankful you're on Bloglovin' because YAY. And cupcakes should be on the list every week. They are one of the best things in life. And fajitas. And margaritas. And vino. Re: #8 – I'm trying to be nicer to myself as well.
Numbers 1 and 8 – perfect. I'm going to have to jump on board this Thankful hop train!