It’s that time of the week. To take a moment and think of just 10 things I am thankful happened this week. In no particular order, although I wish I was in a Particular Harbor….
10. There are only 10 days left before the girls go back to school. They just may make it.
9. Going off the grid for a week.
8. Campfires and the friends that sit by them. Until 2am.
7. Boo fell in love with the movie Grease. Her IPAD being the only technology allowed while camping.
6. That Boo doesn’t understand the storyline, lyrics or innuendos in Grease.
5. Floating down the river with Boo, Allie, David and David’s sister. I just really wish Boo hadn’t sent my Margarita into the river. Next year she floats with Sherry.
4. That there are no photos of me falling into the river when Boo and I got stuck on the rocks.
3. That we noticed one of the floats had a hole in it before we started down the river.
2. That Allie had the time of her life going from Campsite #1 to #18 playing with her friends.
1. That there are only 12 more months before we once again go off the grid with 30+ of our closest friends.