This week was different than most, I had a glimpse of Bridget’s future. I had to recommit myself to looking to protect her future, while enjoying those mini-milestones she works so hard to acquire. With that in mind, this week I am thankful for:
- A job that allows me to bring Bridget to work without question
- Friends that step up and allow Bridget to not only spend the day with them, but take her to the 99.
- That I’ve (holy crap) been married for 21 years to my best friend, which means we have survived 27 years together. Holy freaking crap, we really are growing old together!
- I have a nephew that not only respects my opinion, but actually asks for my input.
- Friends that check in, and allow me to check in on them.
What are you thankful for this week?