Michelle, one of my favorite bloggers, had the best blog idea the other day. (I did warn her I was
stealing using her idea. Since it was so funny I decided to share it with you. Michelle came across a list of questions and wondered how her children would answer. Kind of like Liebster questions with funnier answers. Of course after seeing the questions I had to ask Allie….
- What is something your mom always says to you?
- I love you
- What makes your mom happy?
- When she gets to sleep in
- What makes your mom sad?
- When we have trouble doing my homework
- How does your mom make you laugh?
- By tickling me
- What was your mom like as a child?
- Just like me, basically, because you had homework, school and stuff like that.
- How old is your mom?
- I think it was 49
- How tall is your mom?
- Okay, stand up—maybe 4 feet?
- What is your mom’s favorite thing to do?
- Relax and watch hockey
- What does your mom do when you are not around?
- If your mom was famous what would it be for?
- I would have to say cooking
- What is your mom really good at?
- What is you mom not really good at?
- What does your mom do for a living?
- I don’t know the name, but you work near a hospital
- What is your mom’s favorite food?
- What makes you proud of your mom?
- You love kids and people (this question took Allie a LONG time to answer)
- If your mom was a TV character who would she be?
- Rocky from Shake it Up because then you could sing and dance
- What do you and your mom do together?
- When we have Girls Day
- How are you and your mom the same?
- There is a couple things: we love each other and we are both girls
- How are you and your mom different?
- I’m good at dancing
- How do you know your mom loves you?
- You hug me and tell me all the time
- Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
- There’s a couple: The Irish Pub
Abby was pretty spot on with her answers. Other than I am not almost 50 and I am a bit taller than 4 feet. So now I dare you to go ask your children to answer the questions!
This is really cute! 🙂 Would love to do that, too, however, he will not be able to answer. Oh well.
I love this!!!! Adorable! Especially this answer “There is a couple things: we love each other and we are both girls”
I'm afraid to ask my kids. But my clever daughter knows when I am asking her a question that may show up on my blog, and she gives me the snarkiest answer she can. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I may “borrow” this idea too!
Kids say the darndest things! Maybe I'll be brave and ask Jeremiah!
OMG to “we love each other and we are both girls.” LMAO. So awesomely cooly amazing. HA. 😀 Also that you are not good at singing.
So great! Angel did something like this for mothers' day in kindergarten. My brother was not too thrilled when Angel responded to “Does your mom have any brothers or sisters?” and Angel said “1 sister”. LOL.
Oh I love her answers! Made me smile the whole way through 🙂 And #8? Really made me smile, because I was sitting here just watching the Bruins 6-1 win over Pittsburgh 🙂